Leadership and management skills for project managers
Generating results in projects is becoming increasingly important for vital business success. In these demanding contexts, project managers face significant challenges in managing content, project team members and stakeholders.
Therefore, investments in the development of critical leadership competencies are urgently needed to improve project outcomes.
- Elements of our programs target the following key competencies:
- Effective communication in political environments
- Change management
- Leading cross-hierarchical project teams
- Stakeholder management
- Conflict management and successful negotiation skills
- Managing and developing project teams
- Understanding and dealing with cross-cultural and cross-location challenges in projects
- The programs also aim to promote and ensure a consistent understanding of leadership among project managers.